Current Residence: You don't need to know that I'm a bald 50 old guy still living at home with his mom....AH
Favourite genre of music: Show tunes, opera, and pretty much everything.
Favourite photographer: Does Pickled toast fit here?
Favourite style of art: Do you see this? It's drool...It's part of my style bab-a.
Operating System: If I was a doctor, there would be more dead people.
MP3 player of choice: It's called I don't know!
Shell of choice: Heroes in a half shell?
Wallpaper of choice: crap is always a nice choice.
Skin of choice: Lately the skin of frogs have been tickling my fancy!
Favourite cartoon character: Cartoons where?!?! *looks around hyper like*
Personal Quote: Life is like glue! It's Sticky...yet oddly taste good.
1. I deeply love Moons and all moon shape things.
2. I love video games, like hard core, but I don't consider myself a gamer because I just don't get to play them that much.
3. I have a super large hat collection and yes, I wear them all.
4. I have two cats, and I'm fostering a third.
5. Halloween is my favorite holiday and no matter what season it is, I'm always in the mood for Halloween.
6. I have diabetes, Type 1. NEEDLES EVERYWHERE!!
7. I don't have a favorite type of animal because I seriously love them all.
8. I loooove friendly monsters.
9. Actually I just love all monsters.
1. How long has it been since you'd have a bath? Bubbles and all!
Gosh many years for both....yes I stink HORRIBLY!
2. Do you collect anything? What is it?
3. Do you have any REALLY big pet peeves?I have a few, the biggest however are either People who don't keep their word on doing things, change their minds at the last minute to do something, or two faces. Want to talk about me behind my back? Cool fine, but DON'T act like sunshine and lollipops to my face cause I'm ON to that.
4. What do your bedroom walls look like? Posters everywhere? Art? Are they bare? Painted?
They're mostly bare with a poster here and there and I have lights hanging from on wall. I do have one wall that has marionettes hanging from it.
5. Are you good at making friends? (Teach me if you are Ppfff;
6. Do you like energy drinks? Which ones? o 3 oNoooooooo
7. Are you a disney, Pixar, or Dreamworks fan? Or maybe a smaller studio like BlueSky or Laika?
I like ALLLLL of them and more. Cartoons? YES PLEASE!!
8. Are you single /waggles eyebrows
9. Do you have any neat scar stories?
*looks up from an edition of Penthouse*....wah?
1. What’s a shiny pokemon you want but DON’T have? (Legendaries excluded cuz I’m p sure everybody would want a shiny mew)
I wouldn't mind if I just HAD a shiny...*has none* BUT if I could have at least any I think I'd like a Ditto and a Spritzee.
2. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Hmm kind of boring. I'm mostly a tee shirt and jeans kind of gal.
3. If you were dropped into a classic Fantasy RPG what character class do you think you’d be?
Rouge all the way baby!!
4. If you had to eat fusion food, which two (or three) cuisine styles appeal the most to you?
Mexican Greek is super good! Also BBQ Sushi was super good too! India French I hear is interesting and I'd like to try that! Actually food...just give it all to me.
5. What’s your Meyer Briggs Personality type?
Hmm, I don't really fit into just one group. I'm a good mix though of ENFJ, ENFP and EFSP.
6. If I were to make a TCG version of PKMO characters would you let your character be in it?
LOL Well of course!
7. Serebii or Bulbapedia?
I'm more of a Bulbapedia chick, cause I grew up with it, but I like Serebii just as much!
8. Which of these would appeal to you more gijinkified/humanized. Musical Instruments, Spices and Herbs, Insects, Weapons or Gemstones and Rocks?
Actually all of them LOL but Spices and Herbs and Musical Instruments seems pretty neat!
9. Are there any habits you fall into when stressed?
Oh yeah. I tend to over think things to the point that it's just down right crazy and I keep it all in instead of trying to find a way to let it out.